Experienced SLT, 1-4 days a week, day rate starting at £230 for fixed term contract to end of academic year. Inner East London Schools with supportive team of 22 SLTs.
Speech and Language Therapist for mainstream education settings, primary and secondary.
- 1 to 4 days per week, part / full time options.
- Mainstream Primary or Secondary Schools
- London: Bow, Blackwall, Poplar, East Dulwich
- From £51,750 per year before tax, depending on experience (based on 5 days a week)
- Independently manage your own caseload according to the school’s needs
- Direct work with students, deliver staff training and parent coaching
- Flexible time management and allocated CPD time (5 days per year pro rata)
- Option to work from home for ‘non-contact’ work
- NHS band 6 equivalent roles and responsibilities and would also suit band 7 looking to keep a clinical caseload with regular direct client contact
- Starting January 2023
- Independent contractor agreement, renewed annually
Blossom Tree SLT is an independent provider for educational settings in London. Come and join our friendly, hard-working team and you'll find great peer support with like-minded, forward thinking speech and language therapists. Contracts are renewed annually and we’ve built long standing working relationships with our schools.
We share all assessments and resources required for our work and support for CPD within the team is excellent. We meet half-termly for skill sharing, CPD and service development. You’ll have access to joint working with SLTs with specialist experience in a wide range of areas.
If you are new to independent practice or looking for something more flexible, this is the perfect solution. You’ll decide your own working arrangements and have control over the service you deliver, while working closely with the SENCo but with the added bonus of a great network of SLTs and the security of annual contracts.