We are seeking a number of outstanding therapists to join our growing practice.
We are a well-established, growing practice, and for the right person we can offer the following:
This is an exciting chance for an exceptional therapist to join us. We are committed to your wellbeing and happiness. Please come and check us out and see if you think we’re the right fit for you.
We are a small, nurturing, sociable team of clinicians committed to clinical excellence.
We pride ourselves on our work, but balance that with self-care and prioritising a good work-life balance.
• Caseload size is capped and daily appointments limited to ensure time is available for clinical planning and administration
• We have a bespoke caseload management system for notes and liaison with parents
• Our outstanding administrator is there to support you and free your time up for clinical work
• You will have access to your own laptop and phone for flexible working
• Hours are flexible and if you want time off to go to the gym in the middle of the day then we can accommodate that! Working from home is an option too
• Regular team social events, which have previously included meditation, dinner, afternoon tea, manicures/pedicures and more
• We have a clinical excellence programme for newly qualified therapists as part of induction
• Well-stocked resources and assessments
• Access to outstanding supervisors with a high level of clinical expertise across a wide range of areas
• Regular team CPD and meetings
• You will be a dynamic therapist, willing to learn and develop quickly, with a personality that allows you to quickly build rapport with families and children and engender confidence in your knowledge and skills.
• You will be an active member of the team, willing to help and contribute to the wellbeing and happiness of the other team members.
• You will be confident in delivering assessments and therapy in speech, language and social communication, in both school and preschool clinic settings.
• You will be able to see opportunities to help the company grow and develop, and feel comfortable suggesting new ideas to the team.
• You will be willing to go above and beyond expectations, with a dynamic, keen attitude.
• You will be willing to work in a range of environments to meet the needs of the clients and caseload, such as schools, clinics and families’ homes.
For more information and to apply, click "Apply Now"