The Rise Partnership Trust (RPT) is a growing trust, currently consisting of Manor School, and The Avenue School. The trust caters for primary and secondary pupils with a wide range of special needs and employs a committed and well-established multi-agency team.
Our effective multi-disciplinary collaboration and embedding of therapy provision was recognised as an ‘Area of Excellence’ by Challenge Partners. The Manor School Ofsted report 2020 celebrated how ‘all pupils learn life skills and communication in a way that prepares them for future independence.’
The Rise Partnership Trust offers:
· an established Therapy team (OTs and SaLTs) who are passionate about embedding therapy into the school setting
· the opportunity to work collaboratively with families, class teams as well as the wider multi-agency support team (e.g. Family Support Practitioner, Behaviour Analysts/Inclusion Practitioners and intervention specialists)
· a robust induction programme and rich CPD offer, including internal and external training
· access to regular clinical supervision as well as opportunities to develop skills as a supervisor
· a varied caseload across 4 Key Stages (EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3)
· well-resourced learning environments
· opportunities to input into service development
· a competitive salary, pension and excellent holiday entitlement
The successful applicant will ideally:
· have clinical experience working with a neurodiverse population (including student placement)
· be a committed, friendly, and enthusiastic team player, excited and willing to commit to a multi-disciplinary model of work
· be a reflective practitioner who is looking to build on their existing clinical skills and develop their specialism in a paediatric special needs setting
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
A job description and person specification can be obtained from the trust website on www.therisepartnershiptrust.co.uk/.
More information about the team can also be found on our website on the ‘Our Therapy Team’ page.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding the role please contact the Lead Occupational Therapist Brooke Steer: email@example.com