Embark on a Transformative Journey
Imagine a world where communication is not a barrier, but a bridge for those navigating the complex terrain of homelessness and health needs. Now imagine you, as a Speech and Language Therapist, finding fulfillment in helping us turn this vision into a reality.
Join Forces with Change Communication
At Change Communication, we address this complexity head-on with professional expertise and care. We have been meeting communication challenges in homelessness settings for 5 years and we invite you to become a pivotal part of this.
Creating Impact, Together
As our Speech and Language Therapist you will,
- Engage directly with people experiencing homelessness, providing reassurance, support, and therapy to change their communication experiences and achieve their goals.
- Collaborate across health, housing and social care settings, enhancing our reach and depth of impact.
- Innovate within a role that doesn’t merely adhere to norms, but shapes new paradigms of practice and policy.
What We Offer
- Growth Path: A generous annual training allowance to enhance your expertise in communication and develop your understanding of the health challenges of homelessness.
- Collaborative Learning: Opportunities and encouragement to attend conferences, events, and seminars to increase your clinical support network and knowledge base.
- Health First: Enjoy access to Vitality Healthcare, ensuring your well-being is prioritized.
- Balanced Work Life: Enjoy the benefits of a calm resourced office space with the flexibility of occasional work from home days.
In a Nutshell
- Location: Predominantly in Central London, with on-site meetings with clients across the capital.
- Flexibility: Available in Full-time or Part-time options, and we’re open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
- Salary: Positioned at NHS Band 6 including HCAS, currently £42,471 pa (pro rata).
Join Our Team
Closing date for applications 12pm, Monday 11 December 2023
Interview date Monday 18 December 2023 (TBC)
Or if you would like to find out more, reach out to Leigh Andrews at 07957 164 619 with your queries.
This isn’t merely a job, this is an opportunity to be part of meaningful, systemic change for our communities.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org for the job application pack